Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dawn





I feel encouraged a lot today.

Morning today was started with a really great worship!
I was totally moved and relaxed, free to worship God alone with all of my mind without thinking what others will think about me. He brought me through all of it, all the pains, all the humiliation. I know I will go through this one too, that is being self-conscious while worshipping. Well, it seems like its something small, but I know that it is really bad to be scared to worship for just Him alone especially in front of family members.
God is just gentle enough to help me overcome this matter and also giving me opportunities to overcome it with some sort of a guidance/help. I'm deeply grateful and happy!=D

After service, went to pastor's house for leader's cell. That was my first time attending it. I feel really encouraged and relieved in a way to me to know that the leaders and also Pastor Calvin are also aware of the condition of our youth nowadays and are trying to figure out a way to overcome it. I just feel there is a light shining on my youth and hope to be united together and to be more open towards each other. Well, in the first place, leaders are the ones to start that of course and to set an example. First thing first, more effort must be put on carecell and I need to focus!=).
I hope that we will be able to move on to the next level and not to stay too comfortable at the position we are having now! That'll make us to slack off.

Today is really a day to be remembered and also a day to be marked as the starting of all the changes that are going to happen in my youth!
I'm excited!

No comments: