Thursday, March 6, 2008

Changing of the wind


Hey! Today had been a little hectic for me! Still in my opinion, I think its getting towards the better change! I am glad. :)
Holiday has just started again and I'm quite glad to take a short break from school even though there will still be choir. I believe choir is beginning to see some light. Thanks to Yvonne, we have hope back again! :))
Well, in this short holiday, Pn Norlia seems to not let us go for a bit. Homeworks are flooding in more than ever not only in F5 but also in the other forms. Ms Lee said maybe its because the influence from other schools which are doing the exact thing too.*shrug* I just hope they will realize that we need the time to study and do revision.
Lost my Chemistry text book and my exercise. I don't know how it happened. At first, I didn't want to accept the fact that its lost but in the end I have to admit that it had been stolen. ='(.
Gotta be careful next time.


Here is my list-to-do things during the holiday!
- catch up with so left behind studies *hope i can!:(*
- choir
- piano!!!
- guitar
- learn how to use Photoshop (i need the patience!)
- practise pingpong (competition is coming! *freaking out*)
- movie marathon! (if i have the time!)
- find for nice restaurants
- spend more time with family
- add more cement in my foundation

So much to do but still its just a one week holiday!

No comments: