Saturday, March 1, 2008

Artsie!



Yesterday was a 29th February.
Although it seems like some other days, this particular day will only come back after four years.
On that day, I learnt that art is in everything.
Instead, art IS everything.
Art of war, art of study, art of driving, art of food, art of anything at all!
Everyone in this world will surely have their own artistic stuff in them.
So, there is no reason to say "I don't have a drop of arts in me"..=)
Well, anyway, enjoyed the class I had yesterday.
Mr Liew is really a fun and passionate guy too.
Learnt a lot of things from him!
I'm really glad that God gave me such a great teacher!=D




Anyway, today had a great time enjoying crabs in a famous crab restaurant in Puchong.
They are really tasty!
Comes in different flavour and all AND that is called arts!Haha!
Here's the pictures I took of the dish!

Crabs with superb yummilicious cheeesse!

Crabs cooked with salted-egg except they are not that salty. Just alright.




Simply lips-smacking crabs and taufu!

Are you drooling now?=P

No comments: