Saturday, April 5, 2008

Weird angles

These few days looked normal in the outside until it became abnormal to me in the inside.
Every day situations that i go through every single time suddenly became so real.
It just looks like an outline of everything that had happened previously till now.
A deep clear outline.
Inside struggling to move in my tired body, im trapped!
There's so much to do and so many thinkings and decisions and actions to be made, yet so little time left.

Being shifted to another stage of discipline makes me really uncomfortable.
I guess God is trying to teach me something in and through that feeling of uncomfortableness.
These few days, when i look up, suddenly i think that how can i compare the most beautiful building in the world built by great men or anything else that is from men to the wonderful sky and clouds, the universe, the creations on Earth, the plants from the Creator, and also His greatness.
He is just SO worthy to be praised for all His greatness and goodness and also for who He is.
suddenly, i just feel like an ant.


anyway, sorry for my confusing entry here.

No comments: