Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh My!

Just finish naming my new-born baby hamster, I have yet to name another animal!

Which is unbelievable!

I can only describe it as a WOW! lol!

Previously, I had wished to have dogs, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, a parrot and a monkey!
Now, I have already a dog and three hamsters.
Yet, this morning, I had to tick off again one of the names I had written down in that list of animals I want!

UNbelievable!

I had never thought that I can actually own that animal as a pet because I know mum wouldn't buy it!


The only way to own that animal is only when the animal comes to my house itself!

.....which it almost impossible!



and YET!















IT HAPPENED!!





I'm now the master of a PARROT!!*faint in disbelief*



Isn't it beautiful? I'm yet to identify it as a male or female though I assume it as a female after seeing some eyelashes around its eyes. But do birds have eyelashes? O.O

I just love its green and blue feathers which mix together to become turquoise!

Im yet to find out what breed is this. I think this parrot is pretty common though.

Anyway, that parrot marks today as the third month I've shifted here!




just unbelievable to me!
i think my house will be turning into a zoo soon..><













P/S
:I think I have better cancel off the wish to have a monkey in case it happen again!Mind you, there are more than 10 monkeys staying in front of my house!*><

No comments: