Saturday, July 21, 2007

†time Wasting Survey†



Tagged by: Lene Wei Ai~

Layer 1: On the outside
Name: Lee Yee Thong
Birth Date: 6 Oct 1991
Current status: hmm..referring to what kind of status?
Eye colour: Blackie
Hair colour: Black too with some dark brown at certain parts..

Layer 2: On the inside
My Heritage: Chinese
My Fear: worms!and spider webs!
My Weakness: procrastination, laziness!will TRY to change!hehe
My Perfect Pizza: hmm...this is hard!maybe any pizza with chilli paddy in it?

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My First Thoughts
Waking Up: hmm..this is a very familiar sensation..wait..School AGAIN??why is the time flying SO fast eh??
My Bed Time: yay!!my pillow and time for songs!!
My Most Missed Memories: holidays and all the fun with my cousins when we were small..=)

Layer 4: My Pick
Coke or Pepsi: Coke!with a lot of gas in it..
Mcdonalds or Burger King: donalds with the mac
Single or Group-Dates: single~
Adidas or Nike: more to nike
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate!of course!!the worse addiction!!
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappucino...add on -->ice blended~~

Layer 5: Do you...
Smoke: never even thought of trying it..!yuck~!
Curse: nope!if "shit" is not counted..lolx..
Take a shower: you think leh?
Have a crush: that was a few years back...lolx...cant believe it....=P
Go to school: am i a student?
Want to get married: when the time comes~
Believe in yourself: depends on what kind of situation...
Think you're a Health Freak: i can say a half yes for that..lolx..partly influenced by my mum!

Layer 6: In the past...
Drink Alcohol: tried for my first time during Chinese New Year..lolx..but not drunk!
Go to the Mall: past, present and future!
Been on stage: yupie..!
Eaten sushi: of course~
Dyed your hair: no~...will try not to!i just love black..hehe..

Layer 7: Have you ever...
Played a Stripping Game: eh?no..
Changed who you were to fit in: no..

Layer 8: Are you hoping to...
Get married: if the time really comes...
Give birth: no hoping or no not hoping..

Layer 9: In a Boybest
Eye colour: black/dark brown
hair colour: black...!
Short or long hair: not too short and not too long!just the one that suits him...

Layer 10: What you were doing...
A minute ago: typing on the keyboard
An hour ago: eating jelly!
A half an hour ago: singing songs!
A month ago: wasting my time around
A year ago: figuring out what is "locus"..

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I Love: Jesus, family, friends, myself and the peace!
I Feel: everything will be alright~!
I Hate: to put on a wet sock and also freezing..
I Hide: whatever that are needed to be hidden!
I Miss: the sweet memories...
I Need: a private room!and a great vcd,cd mp3 player with good, BIG speakers!

Layer 12: Tag 5 people
yoonjhen
aishah
charissa
daniel
miss cheryl???haha..
just anyone!

No comments: