Wednesday, July 25, 2007

†fAsCiNaTed†

my SECOND week


and


the SECOND WARNING!!??



how bad is that for a fresh and newly plucked prefect!


the first warning was gone because of my tolerance
and the second for my forgetfulness and unalertness!!



i guess this is really a chance for me to change and to be more alert with the things around me!






i wonder what will happen next during the transforming.....!


well, we shall see,
ups and downs in life are sometimes good and should be appreciated!=)
And everything that happened always has a purpose behind it no matter how bad it is!=D




[Psalm 18:2]
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


[Psalm 18:34-35]
He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great

[Psalm 91:11]
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways




+signing off and proceed to food then chem..!+

p/s: soar throat, flu and fever are really killing me right now!

au revoir~!

No comments: