Thursday, March 29, 2007

sH..atte...red....

an hour ago..some part of my body had been "chopped" down by blades and knives....
but...
i couldnt feel the pain...why??
because..

its my HAIR!!!

lolx...today i went to a barber shop*without planning anything* that is situated right behind of my school called...."Kadus"??(nt sure)~with my mum..
anyway...this one guy cut my hair for one hour~~long right??
he was a very careful guy(he looks like "YUL" from princess hour~!!) and measure every mm of my hair....*very high accuracy*lolx
but then...halfway cutting my hair...
suddenly he "ter"hit a table(made of glass) that was placed in front of me....
and the table smashed down the floor!!
that time..i was half asleep and i got shocked by the sound....i looked around and everywhere around me is glasses..!lolx...
it was the greatest incident in a barber shop i ever had..
and that time i can feel the shattered glass poking at my feet....
haha...anywya..now..i think...i look...quite......w...e..i..r..d.....0.0..=P


p/S: hope that the presentation for our teacher is going to be okay tomorrow...and also for those who are going for the competition~~good luck~~~!!^^

ppppp/S: st john's adult exam is on saturday...=S

No comments: