Friday, March 9, 2007

~~~~postponed~~~~

when i woke up today from my evening nap...
in a groggily state i was thinking of my st john adult exam tomorrow and wondering whether it'll be okay for me to sit it cuz i havent started revising back all the first aid knowledge..
then out of a sudden..my phone beeped..
3msges from different people..
and i wondered whether there are any big occasions??
at last...i got to know that my exam has been postponed!!!!YAY!!!
SooOO hAppY!!
firsyt day of holiday no nid to wake up that early...haha!!

anyway..exam is after holiday..so..holiday will enjoy myself with books??
0.0!!*remembered something*
btw..really wanto know whats my first form 4 result after the test...
bcuz im going to remember it forever and ever...
if there's a fail..* and i think probably there is at least one*...
TO G4...*same method again..*..remembered last time was 24June/July of 2004!!haha..its still there!!

kay then...i'll just stop here for now...feeling a bit sick..maybe its cause of my over-happiness??
?-?
bye~~

No comments: