Wednesday, March 28, 2007

*dancing*

today is the day that i'll never forget...
the problems that i had last time seemed to be very ridiculous and trivial now...
and i wonder...why had i ever thought about that last time??just live happily!^^

there are a lot of things that happened in school...
Today is my third day as a calon pengawas...
and i was left alone for tugas...sigh...
anyway..its bad to say them here..=)..so...zip mouth!!

today my school ended at 2:00pm...
all thanks to our new headmistress....
and guess what...
during my physics lesson..my teacher had this quiz and we were divided into groups of 10...
while thinking of a suitable name for my group..
suddenly esther chong*new PKK* came out with this name..
called......antilia.....
which stands for anti + lia(pn.nor halia=headmistress)...
lolx!!!such a nice name right!!shhhhhhhhhhh!!
and my physics teacher was like keep calling out this name without knowing the reason why we kept on laughing...haha...
btw..we won for this quiz!!yay!!and got a cloud9 each...!!

anyway..i'll just stop here eventhough it is just half of the things that happened today..ehhe....
bye!and God BLeSSSSS!!!=D

No comments: