Thursday, March 22, 2007

~enemy of me~

i found one more enemy yesterday!!

that is CHEMISTRY!!

sigh..i guess it can beat my sejarah....

anyway ...just hope that i can scrape a not-so-bad mark on this subject...
and also sejarah and moral...i seriously dont understand why my friends feel that moral is easy...!!
in fact..i feel its the toughest one of all!

by the way...
tomorrow is my school's Hari Kecemerlangan day..
and i'll be taking prize for pmr and my choir group is gonna sing..=)

ohyea!
final fantasy versus 13 is going to come out!!
but......only ps3 can play!!ish!!why ps3??sob.sob.
i wonder when i can buy it....
hmm...maybe i'll go earn some money during the form4 holidays??hehe...

*oh gosh!!emergency!!*im doomed..
i checked my computer space just now and got to know that it only left 176 mb!!
gosh!!so gotta go clean now..
sigh...maybe i should say bye bye to my audition....=(

No comments: