Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Two days ticked off~

It seems like the automatic gear in my brain has been stuck quite badly especially today..
Guess the speed is too fast until it got stuck somewhere and jam the whole system of my brain..
Have to blame the melatonin again..i don't know why they are staying longer, this time with some different breed..=S
Well anyway, here I am to update about my past few days with my cousins, Meyven and Ah Boy, and aunt..


Watching my brother in some operation..er..sort of..












With them in Metropoint, and I saw my church members with the kids carolling there!





Then, i found out there was a BOOK sale at the top floor!AND it was the LAST day of it!So grabbed a few books from there..hope they are not bad...=)







Next day, which is on Monday, went to Sunway for some shopping..Had a really NICE and SUperlicious nasi lemak with rendang chicken there...

While enjoying the mouth watering nasi rendang, my sort-of-stuck brain and blurry eye chose not to see the obvious danger that was lying ahead among the rice...
Tossing about the little black thing with my fork and spoon around my plate, i thought it was just some skin of a nut, but it turned out to be a small cockroach!
Glad i didn't eat it though..=S



How pretty eh the cockroach?






At night, we went to Haji Samuri satay to have some satay..its been a long time since i last ate satay!=)

















I'll be in Muar on Tuesday and Wednesday!So till here then! Bye!=)

No comments: