Thursday, December 20, 2007

MUAR to HOPE

Yesterday, I just came back from Muar, Johor after a one night stay.
Went to some places there, so i'll just let the pictures speak.



Yes! We feed the monkeys in some orchard.
Really a whole bunch of monkeys around 30-40.









Some of the monkeys are pretty aggressive too especially the males...They just snatch your bag of nuts when you are too low or aren't looking.






A mummy monkey and its kid...Thin chance of survival this one...Really bad in the skill of taking food from the visitors... Hope they survive tho..hehehe..=P






We are off to the Muara! Us, beside of Sg. Muar and the sea...nice view there...=)





So thats my short trip in Muar.
Anyway, today, I went to the Celebration of Hope.
Really had fun there and I'm really happy that i went despite of my health condition at that time.
I just was reminded that LOVE is the biggest thing in this world and without LOVE, we will not be able to live happily or to see the truth in anything on this Earth!
In another message, if you want to see and understand things, open up your heart instead of closing it and clear off any prejudice you had in anyone or anything. I mean REALLY REALLY clear off! The light will definitely flood into you and you'll definitely feel better.

Choose LOVE instead of HATE!=)


I'll be updating on Monday, if i can.
So see ya!;D

No comments: