Friday, October 5, 2007

†study-not†

Warning : If you want to score the end-of-year exam with great flying colours, or even are enjoying the mood to study now, please do not read this post for this post might discourage u to flunk your exam together with the rest who had gotten my virus.


A "g...r....e.....at" start of the first day of exam today!


My eyes were barely opened throughout ALL the BM and BI exams moment!


I even felt lazy to answer the BM questions..-.-""..*that's SO not me during exam!=S*
And slept one hour during BI...

When i heard all the piercing screaming and shout of joy from all the form 3s, i so felt like jumping out from the exam room or being back again when i was in form 3..=S..


I know, just some dreams there when one's mind was feeling extremely sleepy with no reason.. Maybe it's the smell of the paper that made me sleepy?




Or maybe it's the scene where all heads were bow down towards the table while flying off their hands trying to answer the "sleeping pill" questions in time that made me so?

I can say that my plan to "confidently step into the examination class showing my big smile on my face" and "vomiting out all the informations onto the blank piece of paper coolly" will not be a success...

I had practically given up hope on this exam!
I don't even know what subject i should start to study because there are just too many to!

Well, i don't want to really give up yet but still i know it's almost near to the word "give up".. Even my mum is cool with it..haha


Anyway, today after school, suddenly this great thought to go MV and enjoy sprang out.
Not me, but its from mum!
So me, mum, bro and Ridun went there..

Watched a movie, bought a sneaker and some tees, ate Kim Gary's and loitered around the mall..



Ahh..what an enjoyment....




It just so seem like it IS already after exam!

No comments: