Monday, October 1, 2007

†Let it be~~†




Sitting down

With red blood shot eyes
surrounded by half baggy layer of black skin
In front of this computer
From morning till night

Doing not my revision

Doing not my reports
But this 'oh so heavenly' another person's stuffs..
i shall not reveal what it is

but its totally killing my time so effectively than Maple Story..

Phew..and the mood to study is quickly seeping away from my brain cells...

While exam is nicely creeping nearer and nearer like a shadow..

Even after all the nice reminders "study ar" from my friends,
i still remain steady and calm..o.O

Only..my unconsciousness is slowly nagging me to be at least feel the "last minute" feeling in me now..*its really the last minute now but still the feeling has not come yet!*


Well, in this exam, i think i'm gonna just "Ahh, let things be!" =)

Can't possibly force my brain in front of all those horrifying books..!


No comments: