Thursday, October 4, 2007

†grateful†

At 6.55 am, i reached my class and i saw no one..
"Great..maybe i'll be the only one who came to school today..."
*sigh and bewildered*
Placed my bag, sat on my chair and looked around, preparing for my day...
Then, at 7.17am...
Still no one was in the class!
I was really bewildered...and a thought struck me..

"Hmph! i don't think Sarah and Jeeva will ponteng school! That's so not them!"
So i went for Sarah&Jeeva head hunt around the school..

And so, i saw a whole bunch (not that big lar..around 12) of 4 berlian standing near the pavillion...

Waiting to enter the class i entered earlier...!
Haha..so that's not really that bad afterall..=)




Anyway, as i came back and sit here at home after a party and tuition..
i wondered to myself...
What would i become if i don't have Him?
What will i be feeling if i don't know Him?

What will i be feeling if i block Him away from me?

What will i be feeling if i don't know His word?
Will i be lost?
Will i be stomping on the ground letting all the frustration to go off? Will i be too overpowered by all the bad feelings until i will not know how to control it?
Will i be like others who had drown into the fire of cruelty and vapour of ungratefulness and never find themselves back?

Will i be pulling at my hair frustratingly letting off the feelings that were in me for long? Will i be tearing off my heart and destroy my life?





I don't know...but one thing i know is..

I will not be who i am today typing right here and right now..
Even though i know i am still in the process of being cut here and there...*grin*




i am just so extremely glad that i know Him and have Him in my life..
i will sing of your strength, in the morning i will sing of your love, for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble [Psalm 59:16]



Not because of who i am, but because of what You've done
Not
because of what i've done, but because of who You are..

I am a flower quickly fading,

Here today and gone tomorrow,
Wave tossed in the ocean,
Vapour in the wind,
Still you hear me when i'm calling
Lord You catch me when i'm falling

And You told me who i am
I am Yours...


i know i can always count on You! ;)

No comments: