Sunday, April 20, 2008

An album of reminiscences


Remembering what mumtaz said, "Buat semua benda gila yang kamu nak buat tu di sekolah sekarang!Kamu takkan alami lagi apa yang kamu alami sekarang di kolej nanti!Pengalaman di sekolah adalah yang terbaik dan paling seronok!"

I was nodding all the time at what she was saying at the back of the class.
These words were like high-pitched-notes ring telling me that "HEY!This is YOUR LAST YEAR being a student in a SCHOOL! HELLO!" I was totally awake at that time like being banged between cymbals.



And so, that was part of my reason why there is this "Freeze" thing going on in my class!
I saw it in Miss Cheryl's blog about this "Freeze-ing" activity and i found it rather amusing and fun!
So, thats where that "Freezing" was born in my class!
Its really fun seeing the teachers' confused or shocked faces and had a laugh or two with the whole class!




Anyway, the other day, my class fused with the 3 nilams girls to celebrate pn.pushpa's birthday.
it was totally a surprise party and everything sort of went quuuuuiiiiiittte well except one part where we were still Freeze-ing, pn pushpa was like saying, "Hello, Lima Berlian girls, Im going to report you all for coming to this class without permission!" We were practically trying to force ourselves not to laugh and in the same time thinking 'Oh oh!'. It was hilarious! Overall, we had a fun time pulling teacher's leg and giving her a surprise party!


In that same week too, i had done something that i will never forget. I joined my school's singing competition. It really was a last minute thing but i did not regret after that! It gave me that another type of experience being on stage singing! Although it was really scary, mind you but well, im glad that i accepted that challenge. i got to be the first runner-up while eunice got chosen for the pesta senirama! Praise God for everything!=)


The next day, went to Tien Pao's supposedly-surprise-birthday party. We planned and imagined all sorts of things but ended up she knew everything from the beginning!LOL!it was hilarious though during the planning days. Enjoyed the party and also the bullshit game with friends there. AND maybe also that prank candles! I didnt know there is that kind of candles! it was cool!


All in all, that week was totally a week full of laughter, friendship building moments and trusting moments.


Thats one chapter of my school life there!=D



p/s: i got lazy uploading those pictures here. So, those who want the pictures, just let me know through the shoutbox there so that i can send you the invitation to my photo album.

No comments: