Wednesday, November 21, 2007

YahhOOOOO!!




Run

Run

Run

*pant*

*pant*

*pant*

*look up*

*gulp gulp gulp*

chhiinngg!



*smile gladly*


---------------------------------------------------------------

At last my connection works!
Had been trying to connect for so long!Phew!

Anyway, on Thursday, I'll be flying off to Beijing with my family and relatives for 8 days!
Maybe my brain is a bit slow in digesting facts or it is just originally slow, I only start to receive the fact that I'm going there yesterday!
I didn't even countdown till the day I'm going there..
It's like being woken up from a deep sleep in a comfortable sauna.
But well, now I'm quite excited about it!=D

After that, it'll be the time to change the den!

and then FUSION CAMP!!!!

This is not a bad holiday for me compared to last year where every moment ticks by so slowly!

I want to talk more here but i can't incase this connection is suddenly cut off!

So, just want to say farewell here and have a good time!=D
Ciaoz!

No comments: