Saturday, November 3, 2007

Children Graduation Day~

These few days had been some of my down time..
But now one thing i know is that God lift me up AGAIN!=)
I'm really grateful!

Anyway, today there was a Children Graduation Day for the Sonshine Kids Kindergarden in my church. It was my first time attending one after my own graduation from Holy Family kindergarden..thats long huh..haha
I almost couldn't attend this graduation day because i was sick in the morning..
But well, i went for it at last and i never regretted..

When i reached there, i was like wow!
The place was full of screamings and shoutings...but no crying yet..haha
I was really excited in the same time as well as all the kids there!=)
Okay, i'll just let the pictures to do the talking!
Hope the computer didn't disconnect by itself again!!


The kids scene one when i arrived.















They are pretty good!Seated on their own labelled chair with their names on top.










The Prince in the fashion show! i love his hair!



























And the Princess!!










See how the kids are paying attention towards the camera!They LOVE the camera and to pose too!





5th year kids changing to their kadazan shirt















Behind the scene in preparation for the opening




Kit Thong!Really adorable!















Stephen Ng in kadazan suit.



These two kids are funny!











The dance on the "Dui Mian De Ni Hai"..Its funny!









The left girl is called Yi Thong!lolx..almost like my name eh? anyway, the girl on the right is the Student of The Year 2007.










Behind of the scene, i was wondering why all of a sudden, the girls are shaking their bottom..haha..then only i know why..




This boy's name is Yin Jay and he is really cute! He really looks like one of my friends in kindergarden whom I met in kindergarden!










One of the costume of leopard..haha























The crab kid and Adam!Cute!











Just some of the pictures i took..can't possibly upload them all!

I really had fun today.
It seems like today through this graduation day, God is reminding me to be like a child again, coming up to Him in whatever things in my life.=)

No comments: