Thursday, November 1, 2007

Notes of Life




Teenage life is indeed really hard..
Sometimes it may bring many tears, disappointment as well as anger and hatred..
Peer pressure is mostly the cause of all of these and also the disappointment that arise when people disappoint you or you yourself and even the way things work in life..

While I was playing the piano..
I reflected back all of my pasts, the present and also the things i did..
All of a sudden, i suddenly just felt really tired and i couldn't go on any longer...
Not in this teenage life where it is so full of uncertainty and disappointments..
It just felt like my heart was too heavy and my throat was choking myself..

Then, I closed my eyes while still playing the piano..
Suddenly, it just dawned on me that life is just like a blind-folded person playing the piano..
Pressing onto each note at the keys, although you don't know what you are pressing but with faith, to produce a beautiful song..
Isn't just life like this?
We would not know what will happen next and we can't see it..
But if we continue to have faith and trust in God, we'll be able to "produce a beautiful song" too..
If the right hand which played the melody pressed a wrong note..the left hand will be able to cover up the mistake by its chord..
That is something like you pressed the wrong note but God lift you up again..haha



Anyway, i'm not too sure whether this is a good illustration as it may jump here and there, but well, just a sudden thought i would like to share.


Hope that we can be able to press on the notes of our life with faith and let God to guide us in whatever things or decisions and even feelings during our journey here..=)

4 comments:

Eunice said...

Heyz.. i guess you're going thru some stuffs lately.. But yeah, like u said.. trust God and NEVER give up. You havent lost the battle when u loose, but u only loose when u give up. :) Take care and keep it strong!! :) i'm always here and PLEASE REPAIR YOUR MSN!! haha

ezra said...

Well it�s the middle part of the journey that proves to be the most difficult and frustrating. Not sure what the ending is going to be like, but I know just one thing that GOD knows the end result. He knows. And that�s all I need to know.

It�s through the crappy moments we learn not to always be in control. Not being in control is something I fear most, coz I�m that kind of person who likes to be in control and generally don�t like any surprises. But God always put circumstances in my life that not only surprises me but to teach me that HE should be in control and not me. Surrendering is the key. Trust and Faith all comes into play.

We have an AMAZING GOD that we love and worship to lead us on in this journey call life.
Bless you.

In service for you and JC
Alvin boey

~~yeethong~~ said...

eunice~yeah..thanks for the encouragement!it seems like im really not alone..haha..well..guess i was just being abit emo these few days..haha..yeah!!i'll try to repair if only i know how!hehe...

~~yeethong~~ said...

alvin~yeah!after reading your comment, i realise that surrender is the thing i have to do now.. really really surrender!!and not to let things always at my expectation...thats my bad point...always expecting...really thank you for the advice!:D