Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Undang test and house party

I attended, passed my undang test, and attended my amali about two weeks back! Why am i putting this in my blog? Well, its absolutely something to be remembered of...at least to me.=)


me and vivem, a friend from yuhua whom i met there with mr leong
with Chee Hui on the right, another friend from the place

Courtesy from Mr Leong- belanja-ed us in mcD as a congratulation for passing the test!

Anyway, a few days before that, my family had our first house party. Had a great time and i hope others did too!

I like this picture
This too - btw, she was sick thus the face
The camp!supposed to be for the kids, but looks like kids these days are more attracted to ps2 ><""..well, someone did sleep there for a while tho..not kids..hehe
funny as ever yang

michelle, sara and samuel
sandy- she'll be leaving for salt lake city in january!
LOL

Karaoke and dancing place?
waiting for someone to perform..haha!-its the next day after the party anyway ;)my cousin sister(the girl in the store room)-i was looking at her for a long time, she just stood there without moving so i decided to take her pic..looks creeeeppyyy..haha

Just some of the pictures..can't upload all from the event!


1 comment:

Leong Yi Yang said...

erm... when u took that pic of mine? btw, nice party! a lot of funny things going around, haha.