Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Polkie Cosy!

Everything seems to be calm now..




Nothing is moving..


No wind can be felt..



It just simply slows down and stops.....







for I am at the PEAK OF A LANE OF A COLLER ROASTER!!



opsss!! i mean ROLLER COASTER!!!WWWOOOOOOOO!!!




BM, Eng, and Maths papers are all over while the HARDER subjects are waiting for me at the bottom of the lane!YEAAAHHH!!

Tomorrow I'll be swooshing down the lanes with screams at the top of my lungs, eyeballs bulging out while trying to pull myself away from the seats of the moving coaster only to find myself flying without wings!!



Naaaahhhhhh....i was just meeerrely exaggerating..=P
I can still wait actually for the exams to slowly tick by..

well, to be exact, half of me wish the exams to be fast!Half of me not wanting to!
Part of the reasons is that when this is over, means TRIALS are nearer..
When trials are nearer, it means what??
YESSH!!
which means


SPM is NEARER!!
WOOO!!!and it means that I'll be going to college/form6 soon!!!
really soon!!it will just be like a blink of the eye!
NOOO!!i want to enjoy my life as a higher secondary school student first as much as i can!!
well, for me to do that is just like trying to save falling rices from falling to the ground..yeah..something like that..o.OO..


But if its fast, i can just do ALOT of things!!
Plannings after plannings to be made and im just SO excited!
its so thrilling!!





Phew!i should better go and calm myself down a lil bit and get myself to study now..><""

Till then!
God Bless all of you out there!!



Sawatdi!!=D


No comments: