Thursday, May 29, 2008

express train?.not.




I can't even express myself!

Sigh..

This is hard..
I tried but I just can't..
This is torturing..
the pressure from every side..

They are all in different forms and sources.
Sometimes i thought that i can be able to, but in fact i can't.
Sometimes i thought it may be because of my pride, but sometimes i don't think it is.
Only songs, photos and maybe paintings can be able to make me express though that's not really the goal of it.

Well, sometimes you may wonder what I'm talking about here and why can't i just talk straight to the point.
I just can't!
I can only use illustrations to convey my message instead of clear words and all because its just too much and messy.
Only God knows what im exactly feeling right now.

Pouring against that metallic wall.

Only the small little sound and a bit of echo can be heard from the outside.
The ant is just in that hole.
Showing a dumb face while the hammer is in that box.


I welcome, really welcome.

No comments: