Friday, February 22, 2008

Sports Day 2008


I find that I like this song 'Cai Hong' by Jay Chou.
Its simple yet unique in my point of view.
Well, won't be going to Jay's concert tomorrow.
Its quite a sad thing because his songs had been my everyday songs when i was smaller.*reminiscing the old times*
Anyway, will surely catch up with his next concert, ng!;)

This morning was my last Sports Day in school in my life.
Pretty mm se tak feeling creeping in me when thinking that its the last.
Anyway, really enjoyed myself today!
So, here are pictures of the last Sports Day.Trying to capture the hustle and bustle of Sports Day in my school.

Called the students in 3M to help me take this!thanks!


The making of the mouth-slurping punch fruit + NDC+ Sprite.


















Qian Peng, also part of the crew.


















The first few cups of christmas tree..hehe..


Seroja-Green house (my house for 11 years!!). The mascot is a ninja.


Cempaka-Blue house~this year's improvement.*esther looking blur*


One of the Powerpuff Girl characters. I think she is called Bubbles.













One of the characters in Sesame Street i think.
Really creative.













Mawar- Red house
This mascot is the Incredible which is really INCREDIBLE!
I like this mascot.=)
By the way, that's Michelle which makes the whole thing more incredible!










"Im strong and incredible!"










I forgot to take yellow house's picture!!Sorry..well, they are DiGis..













chopking instead of poking





















Me and Ng, the choppicker.














Esther-me-ng-eunice *unity of colours*




CLEARANCE OF STOCK

Poh Kim


&


Esther






































dot..dot..dot..

then,









~Partners in Crime~ nyek nyek nyek..>)

this dog smelt the scene of crime, that's why he bit my stinking sock!

SO, here's the Convent Sports Day of 2008!
i'll miss today in the future! In fact, i'm already missing today!

adios!

No comments: