Thursday, February 28, 2008

Confusing Codes


Thinking its time for me to change my hideous blog's skin that had been distorted for quite some time after my attempt to make it bright, I finally ended up with this classic skin. Actually it is not the one I wanted to change to but another beautiful turquoise colour skin with the title "Touch The Sky"! I had tried many attempts to upload it up but ended up getting confused over all of the many endless codes and rules. Its really confusing! So after some pressing of buttons, my whole old blog skin was gone. I don't know how that happened but I just cant seem to find a way to go back!

Thus, here is my new skin!=D

Hope its better than the previous one!



P/S : Will change it again to the turquoise colour skin i mentioned after I learn how to!

No comments: