Sunday, January 6, 2008

Courage

Challenges and trials are coming one by one as expected like every other years in school..
Though its only been the second day of school, I can just know that 2008 is a really tough year for me..
I'm just glad that this time, its a little different..
God is giving me comfort this time..
He can really work and do miracle in an unexpected way and time..
And in the same time giving me the strength to continue my life in this tough world..
Well, I was just anticipating for the school to reopen because I just know that this year is going to be a different year..

Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go
[Joshua 1:9]

1 comment:

Arun saroha said...

ur blog so nice . i enjoy so much . ir image collecation wonderful . plz reply me see my blog . my blog address is jassicreative.bolofspot.com