Tuesday, January 15, 2008

the b-e-a-utiful storm

Back to home! Back to the world of internet! And back to jot down all the memories in this lil blog!
Well, just wanna update about my last week which was hectic yet fun!
Sometimes I just couldn't understand why I love being busy!=D
Anyway, last Saturday and Sunday, I was in Genting with my grandma, aunt and her family for the NASA dinner.
Pretty fun although my dad's car spoilt during the journey and I gotta wait with my dad for 3 hours..
The day before that, my dog got an accident.
It was pretty bad but she got over it without any major injuries.
On Friday too, i received something which seems small to others yet it means a lot to me and I really thank God for that.
He made my life beautiful!
So, its already the middle of January!
I learned a lot of things this year although it is just the beginning.
Anticipating for the rest of the years!

Till here!

No comments: