Thursday, June 28, 2007

†There's been a Death†


There's been a death at the back house
As lately as yesterday.
I know it by the numb look
Such houses have always.

The neighbors rustle in and out,
Giving away their condolences
With their grievous faces,
The family greets them.


Yesterday, a neighbour of mine had passed away.
It gave me a shock to know that because he looked all the while healthy!
Previously, I used to go to his house for parties when i was in kindergarden..

and now he had gone...

Well, time DO really fly fast after looking at all the old pictures that were posted by Charlene.
Somehow, i can't even believe that i was that small before...

Anyway, during the process of growing up,
i had seen some of my close-ones left and also passed away.
I adore the time i spent with them and also all the sweet things we had done together..
I'll never forget them....


So, all we can do now is to appreciate the ones around you
And to thank them for colouring your life
Because they really do make your life interesting eventhough there may be a lot of hurtings..


Enjoy every second you have with them~!

No comments: