Wednesday, February 7, 2007

today is my pingpong competition day....
there are lots of things dat happened today.....*happy and sad*....so...here it is...

7.00am
had some warm up to cool ourself down....

7.25am
after bacaan doa(speaker)...we were ready to go
supposed to go with 2 cars...but because there were only 3 students and also one of the teacher's car was damaged...so....we sat in Unser....
was quite nervous by that time....hehe..



mimi and esther is SO excited...to show off their bottles....=P



me expressing out my nervousness....



mimi is picking some songs to hear...esther pulling out chewing gum...=P one the journey


8.15am

we reached there and saw a lot of people....and then we checked out our opponents...mimi and i with 2 girls from Mahad..buthen..there was a mistake...esther's name was not there!!so she cannot play....pity her.....anyway...we watched all the people play pingpong...they are really very good in spinning the ball...here are the two best player there...*its very blur tho cuz their speed were really fast*....



the number ONE....



the no.SECOND...*in my opinion*


AFTER SOMETIME

me and mimi went out to warm up ourself again by hitting against the wall....while esther....is dying from boredom....newayz..here is part of the bad thing that happened today....when we went back to drink some water.......i realised that my bag was LOST!!i was like...Oh My Gosh...!and i searched around the hall...and found it in a corner...then i realised again that my purse was stolen by some stupid thief....ish..ish...ish.....what a bad day!!inside it got around rm30...and my NICE purse!!that was a gift from my frens for my bufday..sigh....then....i was really very angry with the thief....that time it was almost my turn to play.....so my feelings were angry+nervous+sad because there is this thief in this world.......however....now im thankful that that before i left my handphone in that bag tooooo...there came a message from my fren...and i took that handphone along with me.......<--good thing...=).....


so i told teacher bout it..and she pitied me..then she gave me another rm5....good of her.....so went canteen.....sigh.......*lesson=never left anything that is precious behind*....


12.00pm

my turn to play after that tragic thing and still feeling the mixture of feelings....the opponent is quite good although she didnt look good at all...or mayb im dat bad??anyway..lost to her juz a lil bit...ish..ish...ish....so im out from it...=(....


However..mimi's opponent didnt come to the competition...so she walked over and straight away enter the next game...so good rite??


1.00-2.00pm

break


2.00-3.30pm


waited for mimi's turn to play....


3.31pm


at last its her turn....buthen..mimi is squashed in that game...cuz she was playing against the no.SECOND player.....so.....................................................


3.45pm

happily told teacher bout it....and then teacher decided to hire a coach for us..at last..hehe....nywya.....today..i jus know about my teacher's sad story...sigh.....bless her....


and then we went back......

here are some other pics that i took.....



Pn siti ruzana talking to us about nilai moral and Pn Alahwiyatun sewing a wedding dress for her daughter that is goin to marry....!



me doing kerja amal for moral after being persuaded by teacher ruzana...*picking rubbish that was being thrown by esther!*



the hall that we played in....




the "secret" place where we rested in....




in the hall....

So till here then....bubye~~

No comments: