Monday, February 12, 2007

at the eleventh hour...

a last minute shopping i had yesterday....from church fly to tuition then from there fly to sunway for shopping~~hehe...not a bad day newayzz...altho its really really hot!!
bought some stuffs but couldnt find for a new purse to keep my ang pow money..hehe..really enjoyed myself yesterday...when i came back at nite around 11pm...found out that i had a few homeworks dat i havent done yet...so.....today...had quite a bad day instead...
its really really hot especially in school and the heat was like making me SO sleepy until i couldnt concentrate during maths lesson...fortunately..my sejarah teacher didnt come..so caught some sleep....and then listened to esther's testimony..really good.....and it stayed me awake...
however..hope that tomoro i can really catch up back with al of my studies...=S.....
now left quite a lot of hws....so cant on9 long...bie~~

No comments: