Thursday, October 9, 2008

still sweet seventeen?

Its time to revive my blog!*not for long tho!*=P

Can't believe its just one month away from SPM!
Had just scared eunice off to stop glueing her face on Facebook but now i'm facing this square flat box here instead! Well, its just been a loooong time since i last speak my desire *as quoted from xinyan, eeeHEEEM!=P*! erm, not quite desire actually!lol!i seriously think i shall change this address of my blog! anyway, trials had just passed two weeks ago! and look at the days left at the side of my blog! gosh! the last time i saw it, it was still lingering above 50! well, sometimes i freaked out, trying to run away from the reality that i have to sit for spm in nov by doing some other stuffs or just sitting and doing nothing at all! i guess its time for me to be brave for it! i want to depend on God for that and to stop worrying! A lot of things had happened in the past month and particularly in the past few days. I feel happy in fact eventhough some of them are not really good ones, it just helped me to know more about myself and opened my eyes to some things i couldn't see last time!
Well, it actually turned out the start of my 17 th year was not a bad one at all, which i previously thought it was!;)


1 comment:

Leong Yi Yang said...

well u really should spend more time on studying liao, haha. Good luck in ur studies.