Thursday, July 31, 2008

the FRUIT SEASON is here!!!!


or in another word,


MUSIM BUAH-BUAHAN dah DATANG!!!

I didnt realise it until mum bought heaps of fruits yesterday from pasar malam!
I just thought its only the Durian Season!
I had already more than 20 durians and now they are going into the kitchen again and again!
Glad I didnt fall sick eating durian, not with the heat now!
Currently my kitchen has turned into a dusun with no trees.
Rambutans, mangosteens, papayas, durians, Belanda durians, langsat, etc are in there.
Im glad the monkeys in front of my house had migrated to another jungle!
Totally enjoy the fruits!

They bring a lot of memories back when i was in lower primary when my uncle had not shifted to Muar.
He had a dusun in Malacca!
Always the fun time i had with cousins picking up fruits, playing with the chickens, playing pingpong in the farm, playing hide and seek...=)
It always carves a smile on my face when i reminisce back from where i am now.
It means a lot to me, the fruit season it is.
Do yours too?






p/s : i'm so attached to Prison Break now! How brilliant is that show!Watching Season 2..=P..and you have to watch it too! Highly recommended by me!



ppp/s: Look out for the chicken pox virus! It has been here around in Kajang lately. Two of my friends had already got it and i heard there's one more in another class. Be sure to get the injection especially SPM-ers if you don't want to get the virus right before the BIG exam or the-not-that-BIG trials!



pppppppppp/ssss - Getting my all kinds of Windmill Donuts tomorrow! Bro will be spinning on his back for once and belanja me with it! will update about it next time!;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,u wan eat fruits??
my house hv many le
durian,rambutan......lol

~~yeethong~~ said...

lol..currently im so full of fruits until i think they can last a lifetime!phew..>.<..thanks anyway..who are u btw?=)