Saturday, June 14, 2008

Crazy Lines in June!

Its already in the middle of June!
How many months and days left for SPM?
Pretty near and threatening for me as I haven't really started to indulge myself into textbooks!
Still, these past days had been great and memorable days for me!
I hope I will never ever forget these events and things that were or are going around now at this time!

Hmm..I'll start with the events in June holiday..
My class had went together to klcc to take some pictures for the magazine this year..
Pretty funny time we had and later on had a great walk with Joanne and Mimi!
We walked in the whole klcc stores, tried a lot of clothes and even went to Midvalley to try to catch on a movie (but its full), then managed to walk one floor of Midvalley..
Crazy times but we had fun!
I uploaded the pictures i took in PhotoBucket so whoever(fateha, syahirah etc) who wants it for the magazine can take it!

Class KLCC Outing Pictures

In that same week too, I had gone to my aunt's wedding in Penang.
It had gone on for like 3 days consecutively with many dinners and walk ins and outs.
A nice wedding and we enjoyed ourselves there.
Still, i was quite disappointed they didn't had it at the beach.
It'll be more fun!hehe
Some pictures here during the wedding


Wonderful!On the Penang bridge actually going to Penang island to celebrate bro's birthday!

A small meeting with the bride on what job we were supposed to do!
And i got this together with my cousin!><


"Angpow money Calculator"!

My grandmother from my mother's side and aunt came too


And this dude too below

Yeah, thats my cousin on the left! He had nothing to do at that time and just joined the dinner for fun!><
Anyway, had some performances and singings and the bridegroom performed on stage too with his flute.


The next day. Just some random pictures


Me and my cousin, the flowergirl!

The last night at the guy's side.

The bride and bridegroom and my grandmother on father's side.



I will continue next time today with more updates as I still had my two weeks ago English homework to be done by afternoon!
So till here first!=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apple the sunset pic at penang bridge is very very very nice. i never know tat penang bridge can be so beautiful during sunset