Monday, August 20, 2007

†soledad†

A not-so-nice day it was today in the morning and also afternoon.
Choir practice is getting more dead like never before.
I just don't know what to do with them but to surrender all that might happen in near future in the hands of God.

Well, after getting out from the ever-so-trapped school,I tried to shoo choir away from my mind.
I was chilling out with my mum and bro in Old Town, when the songs that bring back thousands of memories came out!
They are WESTLIFE songs!
I was being floated back to when i was in primary..
Awww...such sweet memories!
it was so nice sitting there and listening while singing in the restaurant.
They brought back all kinds of memories to me.
I was feeling a lil like a human at that time...or maybe a younger human..=)
Anyway, it is such a waste that the group is half broken now.=S

By the way, these are some of the pictures taken for fun during choir..





No comments: